Monday, July 11, 2016

July 11, 2016 - - Riding Through Ontario

Copyright by CABS for Reflections Visits Nova Scotia 2016

Being two tired persons and one tired puppy we crashed and we all slept all night.

(Taking out time??), coffee is brewed. Slowing packing things. We did not unhook last night so don't have to face that this morning.

Wifi connection is on and off and maybe on again.

So. I think I shall sip the gold.

~~~~

Finally was able to get the wifi at this Ontario service center to work.

Left campground about 10:15. Getting back to the 401 east included one missed turn. One stop for directions. One U turn.

Shortly after leaving campground this morning we drove past Whitby Ontario. Al's great grandmother was born there before 1870ish. Need to lookup that date

Scenery turned hilly. Green. Pretty. We could catch glimpses of Lake Ontario.

I took one photo with phone.


Lots of Queens Anne Lace. In one area along 401. Best shot I could get while rolling.


~~~~

I have no wifi on the campsite. I will take iPad to another spot and see if I can get on. 

Well if I walk down the street I can get on. This is not what we were led to believe. 

We are in Morrisburg Ontario. Entrance to campground is pretty.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged.

Comment moderation is in effect here at Reflections. Please also note, that by leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only.