Thursday, July 28, 2016

July 28, 2016 - - Arriving at Annapolis Royal

Copyright by CABS for Reflections Visits Nova Scotia 2016

Short ride to this park. We keep commenting how beautiful it is here. Hills. Water. Green. Repeat.

Man is checking in. The wifi required no password. Have no idea if it will work at campsite.

It's at least 80 here. I would have never guessed.

We have net. But, it tosses us off, back on, back off.

Story of net in Nova Scotia and most of Canada.

3 nights total here.

And, NO telie, had it, lost it, cannot get it back.

We are now near Annapolis Royal. We found this sweet little local museum, the O'Dell House Museum.  I realized I took a few photos that represent heirlooms I have collected over the years from my Virginia kin.  These photos were not shared on Facebook for some reason.  (Probably cause I was tired?)


I think I would like to have afternoon tea here, don't you?




Man found a roadside table selling blueberries. I found more flowers and another lighthouse.




A huge hillside of wild roses, well I think they are wild roses. 


Love. Love. Love. This photo frame.


Chased this bee around while he was having a snack.


Our friendly campground director.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged.

Comment moderation is in effect here at Reflections. Please also note, that by leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only.